NEW! VIKING BUTTER - with collagen protein
This variant is currently sold out
Viking Butter - a modern Nordic beauty and muscle butter carefully created to be the ultimate Viking Waffle spread - deliciously butter flavored with hints of caramel and added health benefits to promote youth, health, beauty and power for all modern Vikings!
Viking Butter is gluten free, Keto friendly, paleo friendly, contains CLA from Ghee and collagen with anti aging properties. We have taken the Nordic tradition of enjoying butter as the most common choice of spread on waffles - then added top nutrients to it.
130 calories per serving. 6g of protein. 0g sugar. Gluten free. Keto friendy
We are using Ghee - similar to grass fed butter which contains five times more conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) than butter from grain-fed cows. CLA is a beneficial fatty acid linked to fighting cancer, preventing bone loss, and helping your body build muscle rather than store fat. Its anti-inflammatory properties help it support nearly every system in your body, and provide protection from chronic inflammatory disease.
Knowing that unfortunately, the body’s ability to produce collagen declines as we age. Further depletion of collagen levels can occur from lifestyle factors such as a high-sugar diet, smoking or the use of other nicotine products, excessive sun exposure, and poor intake of collagen-rich foods.
Viking Butter contains added hydralized collagen protein with several benefits:
- Collagen improves hair health.
- Collagen improves skin elasticity and reduces cellulite. Have you ever heard of dermatologists and plastic surgeons performing collagen injections to improve the contours of the skin and fill out depressions to remove lines and wrinkles? By working on the inside of the body, collagen can help hide the cellulite. Studies indeed confirm that collagen supplementation is effective to improve skin elasticity, firmness, and thickness, including that pesky cellulite.
- Collagen is a metabolism booster. Perhaps one of the most exciting health benefits of collagen is that it is a natural metabolism booster. As we age, our bodies lose muscle mass, which is often replaced by fat. Collagen can help reverse this in two ways. First, an amino acid found in collagen called glycine helps form muscle by converting glucose into energy. Having more lean muscle tissue boosts your metabolism because muscle burns more calories than fat.
- Collagen improves liver function. The aforementioned glycine found in collagen helps reduce liver damage. Several studies have revealed that glycine expedites the process of recovering from alcohol-induced liver injury.
- Collagen plays a role in building and maintaining healthy connective tissues which lines our entire digestive tract. Damages to the tissue can lead to inflammation and leaky gut syndrome.